Default BOOKIES FEAR MAVS: Give Dallas 2.7 to win tonight EVEN THOUGH MINNY IN MUST WIN

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: BOOKIES FEAR MAVS: Give Dallas 2.7 to win tonight EVEN THOUGH MINNY IN MUST WIN

If Dallas can hit their 3s in this game they can win.

There's gonna be a MASSIVE whistle advantage for the wolves though.

And it's going to take red hot shooting to overcome.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: BOOKIES FEAR MAVS: Give Dallas 2.7 to win tonight EVEN THOUGH MINNY IN MUST WIN

There were some plays I was shocked they didn't give minny the whistle in Game 1.

Ant had two drives where he flopped to the ground and violently threw the ball away looking for calls westbrick style and there was no call.

Those were the two plays Kidd used his challenge on to review it was off Ant.

Watch this game... when Ant drives in similar circumstances he's getting the calls.

Very good NBA starter

Bookies also have Mavs to win the series now.

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    There were some plays I was shocked they didn't give minny the whistle in Game 1.

Ant had two drives where he flopped to the ground and violently threw the ball away looking for calls westbrick style and there was no call.

Watch this game... when Ant drives in similar circumstances he's getting the calls.
    Same.

They usually give the superstar the bail-out call in that situation, and then Ant with the way hes created hype around himself, and created those MJ/Kobe comparisons, surprising he wasnt given the whistle.

That could change quickly in game 2.

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    Bookies also have Mavs to win the series now.
    yea, by the same margin as when Mavs went up 2-1 on OKC.

fucc it ima put 500 on the mavs, i don't think minny will find a solution to guarding kyrie. and they shot horribly last game. i bet they shoot much better tonight. minny probably takes 1 or 2 games on the road tho

Banned

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    yea, by the same margin as when Mavs went up 2-1 on OKC.
    Seemed as if the market saw more than a tight victory for Mavs.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post

given the type of dishonest, crooked, biased, inconsistent officiating we have seen so far in this disgusting post-season, I would be very surprised if Ant doesn’t get a very very very friendly whistle tonight. To the tune of 12-16FT

Would love to be wrong and see a fairly officiated game.

Banned

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    given the type of dishonest, crooked, biased, inconsistent officiating we have seen so far in this disgusting post-season, I would be very surprised if Ant doesn’t get a very very very friendly whistle tonight. To the tune of 12-16FT

Would love to be wrong and see a fairly officiated game.
    First drive, first foul call

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 90sgoat View Post
    First drive, first foul call
    Another drive, another foul.
    Kat drives, another foul,

I expect a huge FT discrepancy

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    fucc it ima put 500 on the mavs, i don't think minny will find a solution to guarding kyrie. and they shot horribly last game. i bet they shoot much better tonight. minny probably takes 1 or 2 games on the road tho
    "I will put 500 on Mavs to win in Minnesota again cause they cant guard Kyrie but Minny might win both in Dallas" wtf

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    "I will put 500 on Mavs to win in Minnesota again cause they cant guard Kyrie but Minny might win both in Dallas" wtf
    thanks OP