Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Luka Doncic and Bronny James

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    lol Skokie is as soft as it gets. Old Jews and young Asian and south Asian families. Skokie thinks the black parts of Evanston are hood LOL.

Only thing you need to Bring to Skokie is an appetite for pan Asian
    This cracked me up

Quote Originally Posted by Lebron23 View Post
    I am coming to Chicago later this year. Do you think I need to bring a Glock?? Do you even play basketball??

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Any organization besides Leaveland, even considering to draft Bronny, to secure the services of a 40yo LeFraud Shames, should be deeply ashamed of themselves.

Leaveland can spin it admirable/positive, because LeFraud is a local kid, who beat all the odds, and became a billionaire who has already tried to feign philanthropist, and will do a whole lot more of that in retirement. The whole “fatherhood, responsibility, accountability” lessons that can ruminate from this nepotistic “draft my underqualified son” bullsh!t, can in the long run, wind up being a big positive for that likely philanthropic retirement legacy.

But IDK if Leaveland will be the best place to try to get that COVERED, by national legacy media. And it’s uncertain if the Lakers will oblige LeFraud in doing that with their storied franchise. And so far, LeBron ain’t exactly had the kind of impact/presence in film/hollyweird as he probably hoped/dreamed when he first signed there.

Time will tell if any of it materializes.