Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: 9 pillars of light appear in night sky above coastal Japanese town

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Ok I figured out jstern on his alt ran a face recognition scan on me lmao. Finally found that pic it’s from a punk concert at Carbondale. I thought it was a university party where I wore that same shirt so I was sure there wouldn’t be kids there. But yeah there were kids at the punk show. People take their kids there. If you think I’m somehow with that kid cuz he’s somewhat close to me just lol.

How psychotic do you have to be face scan someone just because they don’t like your favorite politician lmao

https://lostcross.org/gallery?view=defaultTabs&cat-2
    Remember when you were doing the same to 3ball and his family on christmas?

lmaooooooooooooooo

now THAT was psycho

Okay, even funnier dude CUT OUT the original pic so you couldn't see where my hand is. As you can see from the original pic my hand is at my side: https://www.flickr.com/photos/msig/3...7671565007044/

Here's the cropped version where he edited that and tried to claim im touching this kid: https://images2.imgbox.com/8d/50/FS3xY2ax_o.jpg

This is next level psychosis, and honestly if you're trying this hard to paint someone as a pedophile I wonder if you're projecting....hmmm...should we be worried about the kids in jstern's home town?
    Crazy the lengths an alt right Hungarian will go to to discredit a peaceful leftist.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    Pedostern outed right before he reached his 10,000

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

It takes 9 pillars of reinforced steel to keep highweight's bed from crashing through the floor when he's sleeping.

pedostern is hitting that report button as we speak blowing up jeff's inbox to have these posts deleted.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    Remember when you were doing the same to 3ball and his family on christmas?

lmaooooooooooooooo

now THAT was psycho
    Except I took care to not post his personal info or photos, try again.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    pedostern is hitting that report button as we speak blowing up jeff's inbox to have these posts deleted.
    It is interesting he keeps accusing people of being pedophiles without any real evidence. First it was you then burninghammer now me. A bad case of projection I think of course we can’t be sure. Hopefully jstern isn’t a pedo.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Except I took care to not post his personal info or photos, try again.
    uhhhhh you were posting what you thought was his first and last name,

on christmas.

lmao. insane.

I never posted what his actual name was on here and Christmas means nothing to Jews Regardless I apologized to 3ball for that and got the thread deleted and have just stuck to trolling him with basketball stuff since.

I haven't accused anyone of being a pedophile. I made a post about BurningHammer being into the most obscure internet things, including Lil Tay, making sure that I didn't say that he's into her in that way. I've never accused highwhey of being a pedophile. And warriorfan asked me what I thought of the picture and I gave an honest opinion of what it looked like, and advised you to find the original, because of what it looks like, and because I don't think you're that kind of person. If I was out to make you look like a pedo, then I wouldn't have waited for someone to ask me, I would have said it unsolicited and not way for an opportunity that most likely wouldn't have come.

And looking at your history, it seems as though RRR3 spent a whole day and a half looking for the original image. And that breaks my heart.

He did not post at all on the 22nd, which means he was distraught, and on the 23rd, he posted one time in this thread, and one time in the main NBA.

It breaks my heart, but what am I supposed to do if he's attacking me out of nowhere? If you attack someone, then don't get so frustrated when that person fights back. (You should see how people react when I respond to them verbally in real life. They often have extreme, sometimes even violent, meltdowns. It's shocking, amazing.)

2qr3 is right, the reason why you get bullied so much is because of your own doing.

But what do your alts think of this?