Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 6789
    NBA Superstar

Default Re: True Blood Season 4 Discussion

Quote Originally Posted by Thorpesaurous
    Yeah, really the entire season was pretty much garbage until the last half hour or so. People dieing all over the place again, characters you expect to be safe. The implied return of Russell, stupid Rev. Nuland back as a vampire. If this show continues to age, I get the feeling that this season four will be looked at as just a complete time killer, where nothing of value was achieved. It just took up space.

just like last seasons Weeds.

i don't even get the whole Jason scene with the panthers either. it went nowhere like nothing ever became of it

and i like Bill and Eric working together too, especially if they ever end up taking on the Authority
    Last edited by Godzuki; 09-12-2011 at 09:44 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Godzuki
    yeah you have to be gayble to handle some pretty gay storylines, gay scenes, gay ideas, etc. to watch True Queer. its one of the gayest shows i watch, and this f*ggot season hasn't even been as gay some previous homo season episodes. even the storylines are gay with gay fantasy to the point it takes a certain type of homo viewer to be able to give it a gay chance....
    Strong words. So what are you trying to say?

I really wasn't sure who Kate...I mean, Sookie........was going to choose between Jack....I mean, Bill.....and Sawyer.....I mean, Eric.

I feel like I've seen this before.......Oh well........

you guys think tara will die or will the vampires save her? i'm sure eric/bill are gonna sense something is wrong with sookie.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGunzJustSkillz
    you guys think tara will die or will the vampires save her? i'm sure eric/bill are gonna sense something is wrong with sookie.
    She's dead, shottie close range to the dome? Vamp blood is used to save a humans life thats dying, not when they expired.

NBA sixth man of the year Thorpesaurous's Avatar

Shot in the head may be too much for a vampire fix.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Would it be too much to make her a vampire though? They fully straight up kill you before you get "made". Eric was all ****ed up from battle and couldnt even move. I think his back was broken when Godric came to him. He was dying. And if its like Bill did to Jessica...Godric then finished him by drinking all his blood...and giving him some of his. And he woke up a vampire.

If one of them showed up soon enough...

If being made a vampire heals broken bones and a broken spine and shit...and being stabbed up dying...why not a shot in the head?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    Would it be too much to make her a vampire though? They fully straight up kill you before you get "made". Eric was all ****ed up from battle and couldnt even move. I think his back was broken when Godric came to him. He was dying. And if its like Bill did to Jessica...Godric then finished him by drinking all his blood...and giving him some of his. And he woke up a vampire.

If one of them showed up soon enough...

If being made a vampire heals broken bones and a broken spine and shit...and being stabbed up dying...why not a shot in the head?
    Because Tara is dead....each instance you named the human is allowed. Vamp bloods heals their wounds over a period of time. I think there is some kind of process and transfer that takes place when a vampire is draining a humans blood to turn them into a vampire.

If Vamp blood could bring back the dead, Bill wouldve brought back Sookies grandmom a long time ago

Anybody know what's up with that dude that visited Terry?

NBA rookie of the year IlliniFan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    Because Tara is dead....each instance you named the human is allowed. Vamp bloods heals their wounds over a period of time. I think there is some kind of process and transfer that takes place when a vampire is draining a humans blood to turn them into a vampire.
    They never straight up showed that Tara died. I think she took it to the side of her head, not straight into the brain, so I think she will live, which is quite unfortunate.

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan
    They never straight up showed that Tara died. I think she took it to the side of her head, not straight into the brain, so I think she will live, which is quite unfortunate.
    Blood gushing everyone, eyes shut. Looks dead to me, much like Debbie was on the floor. Shottie that close? come on

Unless Sookie has powers she is unaware of.

She'll be saved. Otherwise, what is the point of the cliffhanger?

Boy True Blood was really cleaning house last couple episodes:

Sam's Brother - Dead
    Wolfpack leader - Dead
    Marni The Witch - Dead
    Head of American Vampire League - Dead
    Debbie The Werewolf - Dead
    Lafayette's Boytoy - Dead
    Tara the Colored/Negro/Black/African American friend of Sookie - Possibly Dead
    Last edited by bagelred; 09-12-2011 at 02:02 PM.

NBA rookie of the year

The red head had nice thighs.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If Vamp blood could bring back the dead, Bill wouldve brought back Sookies grandmom a long time ago
    But it does. Thats why they say they are dead. Being made...kills you. Then the blood brings you back. Not sure how...but it does. Remember when Bill killed jessica? She was dead as hell. He buried her. If she were not dead...wouldnt being buried alive all night with no air finish her off?

Its 'magic' as bill put it.

Plus looking online I saw a reference to elvis. In the books...a vampire made elvis into a vampire after he found out he died. made him into one hours after he died. Did it at the morgue or something.

And he was dead a long time. Tara just got shot 30 seconds ago and 2 people who can move 500 miles an hour know Sookie is hurt...and they arei n bills house...across a field. Sookie made that run her self in like 2 minutes once. Jason did it in 30-45 seconds to save Jessica.
    They are gonna be there like 2 seconds into the next episode. Sookie is gonna tell them to do something. Bill will do his "Dazed and confused" head turning sideways look....

not sure what happens there...but they are gonna be on the spot.

Perhaps enough vampire blood brings you back....asa vampire? And Bill didnt want to save sookies grandma that way? he doesnt like making vampires. He only made jessice because they were gonna **** him up if he didnt.
    Last edited by Kblaze8855; 09-12-2011 at 02:18 PM.