Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Default Re: ISH All-time Top 25 Guards Project: #6 Bob Cousy VS Isiah Thomas.

Quote Originally Posted by magnax1
    His value was in his passing, not his scoring. And 33% in the 50s is basically as bad as what Jason Kidd did on the Nets.
    His passing better be dam good to make up for 2-20 in game 7.

At least Kidd plays both ends of the court and is a strong rebounder. Seems like Cousy was indifferent to defense.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by tontoz
    His passing better be dam good to make up for 2-20 in game 7.

At least Kidd plays both ends of the court and is a strong rebounder. Seems like Cousy was indifferent to defense.
    Probably, though I'd expect the reports are pretty badly exaggerated, as tends to happen. You'd think Steve Nash was the worst defender of all time going by the way people usually talk about him.
    And that is the reason I refuse to vote either way on Cousy, lol.
    Though I have to say one shitty game means very little in the course of a player's career.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Thats 12 for Isiah I think. 3 from over. Not that cousy can catch up now anyway

It really really wasnt one though. If you look into his few game logs that isnt even that odd for him.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    It really really wasnt one though. If you look into his few game logs that isnt even that odd for him.
    Maybe so, but his averages were none the less were much better then 10%. Just picking out games doesn't mean anything.

I rank Wade over Isiah but not over Bob.

Zeke

What I look like voting for some old white guy?

Zeke was pretty good.

Isiah Thomas

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsmoke
    Zeke

What I look like voting for some old white guy?
    Once you're passed 80, you are no longer old, just lucky!

Is this done yet?

13-2 for Isiah. With 29 voters its 2 from decided. Clearly cousy wont catch up in the next 2 hours and 20 minutes though so....just a moment.

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855
    13-2 for Isiah. With 29 voters its 2 from decided. Clearly cousy wont catch up in the next 2 hours and 20 minutes though so....just a moment.
    You need to edit the OP to reflect the votes/voters, instead of adding the total at the end of this thread, like GOAT does.

Has anyone contacted him or heard from him?