Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Default Re: Just lost 10-15 pounds

Quote Originally Posted by JohnFreeman
    Alright nice. Would like to lose it at rapid pace, no junk food on monday
    More like no junk food ever

It will take awhile because ypur body is going to try amd fight the weight loss when you lose it you will like a best though.

First Kobe fan on ISH JohnFreeman's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    More like no junk food ever

It will take awhile because ypur body is going to try amd fight the weight loss when you lose it you will like a best though.
    I mean no junk food monday on. Yeah I have been meaning to do something, junk food is good but f*ck that. I am like 6,2 200 pounds. Wouldn't mind getting to 185-190

I mean no junk food monday on. Yeah I have been meaning to do something, junk food is good but f*ck that. I am like 6,2 200 pounds. Wouldn't mind getting to 185-190
    After awhile you will find junk food atrocious. I use to eat kfc a lot but now it tastes well bad for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by Bandito
    After awhile you will find junk food atrocious. I use to eat kfc a lot but now it tastes well bad for some reason.
    I haven't had mcdonalds in like 1 year. Shit is gross. Think I will eat celery yogurt nuts and maybe some chicken. go walk or jog for an hour a day, be dunking again in no time

I haven't had mcdonalds in like 1 year. Shit is gross. Think I will eat celery yogurt nuts and maybe some chicken. go walk or jog for an hour a day, be dunking again in no time

Just remember if you dont puke youu didnt really ran!!!

Thanks. I am going to try and drop 15 pounds or something, then I can dunk haha. Any easy/cheap repetitive meals?
    I would suggest save for meals you don't have control over. IN my case I don't have control over dinner. Whatever my wife cooks is what I would eat. If it was something not really healthy I eat less than I usually did and drank more water.

If you can have a smaller dinner and a bigger lunch, do it. If you have no control over what you eat at dinner snack small and smart throughout the day and enjoy your dinner.

This method worked great for me.

Also to note I would not eat after 8PM either. If I did it was 1 piece of 88% dark chocolate and that's it. Otherwise it was water.

Banned

Get a George Forman grill or an air fryer and keep chicken in the fridge. Easy to just grill some chicken breast and add some frozen vegetables for a quick reoeatable meal

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    Get a George Forman grill or an air fryer and keep chicken in the fridge. Easy to just grill some chicken breast and add some frozen vegetables for a quick reoeatable meal
    Good idea here.

I ate dominos..shit