Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Ron DeFascist

Default Re: Ron DeFascist

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    "Puberty blockers"

I have never heard of something so sick. Listen to yourselves.

You can't even state what a man or a woman is yet you wish to deny a child their god-given right to experience healthy and natural human development.

You're all in a cult.
    You can’t whine about trans women having an unfair advantage and then complain about steps being taken to eliminate those advantages. Puberty blockers are approved by medical doctors, they know a lot more than you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    You'll just go in circles with these two clowns. Time to ignore them and just walk away. Just thank God there aren't a lot of him around. They are in a cult.
    Still with the insults and trolling even though I’ve been civil the whole discussion. And then you whine when I troll and insult you. Truly amazing stuff.

You’ve earned yourself a parody account. Note I’m even telling you I’m making it (but Hurr Durr I have secret alts)

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    Still with the insults and trolling even though I’ve been civil the whole discussion. And then you whine when I troll and insult you. Truly amazing stuff.

You’ve earned yourself a parody account. Note I’m even telling you I’m making it (but Hurr Durr I have secret alts)
    Sorry pal, you enter the clown realm when you give credence to anything "Trans". We can agree to disagree on the drugs and our Capitalist vs Anarchistic societies, but this Tranny shit is too much.

Banned

You can’t whine about trans women having an unfair advantage and then complain about steps being taken to eliminate those advantages. Puberty blockers are approved by medical doctors, they know a lot more than you do.
    Those medical doctors make a lot of money to perform these transitions, and so do the pharma companies selling the drugs.

Plenty of "medical doctors" don't agree, and entire European countries have already reversed course. UK, France, Sweden... none of them are doing this anymore. Ultimately they concluded that children at a very young age don't have the wisdom or the insight to make these types of decisions, and couldn't differentiate between it being gender dysphoria or just a typical adolescent phase.

And these drugs definitely DO NOT eliminate physical advantages. A male is a still a male. They still have different bone structures and different skeletons.

Nothing you can do is going to allow females to compete on an even playing field with males.

You are repeating something so absurd and ridiculous yet you can't even see it. Are you truly accepting this ideology or are you submitting to this ideology?

Because from the outside looking in, this is common sense stuff. You guys sound fu*king crazy.

Those medical doctors make a lot of money to perform these transitions, and so do the pharma companies selling the drugs.

Plenty of "medical doctors" don't agree, and entire European countries have already reversed course. UK, France, Sweden... none of them are doing this anymore. Ultimately they concluded that children at a very young age don't have the wisdom or the insight to make these types of decisions, and couldn't differentiate between it being gender dysphoria or just a typical adolescent phase.

And these drugs definitely DO NOT eliminate physical advantages. A male is a still a male. They still have different bone structures and different skeletons.

Nothing you can do is going to allow females to compete on an even playing field with males.

You are repeating something so absurd and ridiculous yet you can't even see it. Are you truly accepting this ideology or are you submitting to this ideology?

Because from the outside looking in, this is common sense stuff. You guys sound fu*king crazy.
    Puberty blockers are reversible. If it’s just a phase they will get over it and not transition fully.

You'll just go in circles with these two clowns. Time to ignore them and just walk away. Just thank God there aren't a lot of him around. They are in a cult.
    You're an idiot.

Banned

Puberty blockers are reversible. If it’s just a phase they will get over it and not transition fully.
    Puberty isn't something you can just turn on and off like a light switch. Lol.

There are all sorts of nightmare stories out there dude. People who are trying to de-transition and are fu*ked for life.

Banned

He's right though, you guys are in a cult. It's the cult of anti-Trump and the cult of anti-MAGA.

You are so thoroughly convinced that the other side is wrong, so convinced that they are "backwards"... that it informs your entire worldview. You don't even have to look into an issue. You simply see how the other side feels about it and then you take the opposite stance.

If the MAGA people aren't into the trans stuff, then by default you must take the opposite side. No matter how ridiculous it is.

If Tucker Carlson told you that water was wet and that the sky was blue, you would probably second guess that too. Your entire viewpoint is molded by your hatred of republicans.

Puberty isn't something you can just turn on and off like a light switch. Lol.

There are all sorts of nightmare stories out there dude. People who are trying to de-transition and are fu*ked for life.
    Studies have shown they are reversible. You can find this info on wikipedia even. Those stories are about people who fully transitioned, not people who took puberty blockers. And they are tragic, but also very rare. I'm not saying it's good that those things happen, but those adults made the decision to get an operation, and have to live with the results.

He's right though, you guys are in a cult. It's the cult of anti-Trump and the cult of anti-MAGA.

You are so thoroughly convinced that the other side is wrong, so convinced that they are "backwards"... that it informs your entire worldview. You don't even have to look into an issue. You simply see how the other side feels about it and then you take the opposite stance.

If the MAGA people aren't into the trans stuff, then by default you must take the opposite side. No matter how ridiculous it is.

If Tucker Carlson told you that water was wet and that the sky was blue, you would probably second guess that too. Your entire viewpoint is molded by your hatred of republicans.
    If this were true, I wouldn't be pro-gun. You just copy and paste stuff you usually write to liberals and think it applies to me.

Banned

If this were true, I wouldn't be pro-gun. You just copy and paste stuff you usually write to liberals and think it applies to me.
    Okay you may not be a liberal as you claim, but you still have this very weird hang up about republicans.

Otherwise there would be no reason to pretend NOT to know what a man or a woman is.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I have echoed that on here about a few posters. Whatever the issue is, if a Republican has a stance on it, there are posters that no matter what, without even thinking about it for a second, will take the opposite stance. I can admit to having common ground with certain Liberals, that's why I like Libs like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr. But the Left? You cannot find one Liberal out there and certainly not on this board that will have the same stance on an issue as a Republican. When you cannot even agree on a single thing with someone on the opposite end of you of the political spectrum, then you know you're in a cult.

Libs went full on Nazi to RFK Jr. on Capitol Hill the other day just because Conservatives agree with his opinions on the vaccine and freedom of speech. The Left went apeshit on a Kennedy of all people.

Okay you may not be a liberal as you claim, but you still have this very weird hang up about republicans.

Otherwise there would be no reason to pretend NOT to know what a man or a woman is.
    I don't like republicans. Has nothing to do with being a liberal. You guys aren't exactly popular with anyone on the left.

So many of them are pieces of shit is probably the reason. Always crying about something and saying hypocritical and/or ignorant garbage. Always looking for a reason to be negative and complain about something. Usually greedy as **** and morally bankrupt. Exhibiting the polar opposite of what they claim are their moral teachings.

Probably.

I have echoed that on here about a few posters. Whatever the issue is, if a Republican has a stance on it, there are posters that no matter what, without even thinking about it for a second, will take the opposite stance. I can admit to having common ground with certain Liberals, that's why I like Libs like Tulsi Gabbard and RFK Jr. But the Left? You cannot find one Liberal out there and certainly not on this board that will have the same stance on an issue as a Republican. When you cannot even agree on a single thing with someone on the opposite end of you of the political spectrum, then you know you're in a cult.

Libs went full on Nazi to RFK Jr. on Capitol Hill the other day just because Conservatives agree with his opinions on the vaccine and freedom of speech. The Left went apeshit on a Kennedy of all people.
    Which liberals on here? Off the top of my head, Bladefd, imdaman99, eliteballer, Off the Court, Satan, Lakers Legend #32, Shawkfactory, Kblaze, Real Men Wear Green and Facepalm are the only people who have made it clear they are liberals. And as far as I can tell, every single one of them would agree with Republicans that capitalism is the economic system they would like to have. So no they don't disagree with Republicans on everything.
    Last edited by RRR3; 07-24-2023 at 01:40 AM.