Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast

Default Re: Can anyone post where Trump said to ingest Lysol?

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    im looking to get inside your moms poosy. did i do it yet? not yet
    My mom is 70 years old and fat. Have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    My mom is 70 years old and fat. Have fun with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I'm sorry, but if you didn't know that ingesting these chemicals was harmful or even fatal prior to Trump's comments on it, then it's hard to disagree with these people being weeded out by natural selection.
    It should be pointed out that Trump wasn't aware that injecting disinfectants into the body is harmful or fatal. Perhaps he is mistaken about really getting this stuff.

“I like this stuff. I really get it. People are surprised that I understand it… Every one of these doctors said, ‘How do you know so much about this?’ Maybe I have a natural ability. Maybe I should have done that instead of running for president.”

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Draz View Post
    He didn't say Lysol, he said disinfectant

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QtgVxGkrX1Y

Through the skin or 'some other way'
    Actually he was discussing the scientific approach to combating the disease.
    He was supporting his health advisor in the news conference. (NO need to diss Trump at that moment)
    You have to remember how Trump talks he is a blue collar worker in a billionaire body.... so his brain is screwed on differently.
    Bleach is your best bet to disinfect items, and easy to acquire.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MaxFly View Post

First, no credible scientist is going to go on television and claim that they were making breakthroughs with the injection of disinfectants into the human body without solid data from clinical trials and studies, just as no credible scientist would go on television and claim that the earth was flat without copious amounts of incontrovertible proof derived from scientific study. No one is going to put their career at risk touting something that science has disproven without a clear explanation and proof for why the science, as presently understood, is wrong. Without a scientific explanation and proof, people would not be jumping for joy... they would be savaging him online.
    GOOD POINT
    scientists have a starting point to figure how to create a solution.
    My mom as well as many others who take blood thinners are actually taking a form of rat poison.... something to think about.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    Actually he was discussing the scientific approach to combating the disease.
    He was supporting his health advisor in the news conference. (NO need to diss Trump at that moment)
    You have to remember how Trump talks he is a blue collar worker in a billionaire body.... so his brain is screwed on differently.
    Bleach is your best bet to disinfect items, and easy to acquire.
    He's not a blue collar worker. They have commin sense and some sort of educational level. Some of his comments are below a 4th grade elementary school kid.

Also no it's not the scientific approach. The scientific approach is to put up a hypothesis and start proofing it, let the results be peer reviewed and then publish it.

He was at the hypothesis stage and made it public. A hypothesis that was disproved long before he even put it up as the chemicals he refered to have to be tested before they're allowed onto the market.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    GOOD POINT
    scientists have a starting point to figure how to create a solution.
    My mom as well as many others who take blood thinners are actually taking a form of rat poison.... something to think about.
    Most forms of rat poison are simply high concentration blood thinners that were repurposed for use as rodent poison.

Quote Originally Posted by Overdrive View Post
    He's not a blue collar worker. They have commin sense and some sort of educational level. Some of his comments are below a 4th grade elementary school kid.
    Another poster basically said that Trump was just thinking like an average guy in America and was dumbing down the presentation for average Americans.

It should be pointed out that Trump wasn't aware that injecting disinfectants into the body is harmful or fatal. Perhaps he is mistaken about really getting this stuff.
    Or maybe he thinks medicine is a disinfectant

I wouldn't put it beyond his intelligence to think that

Quote Originally Posted by Real Men Wear Green View Post
    I think we've established that I don't believe you.
    Right, because you can't grasp a concept that people can vote for someone without any emotional investment. Only TDS sufferers can't understand that

You do that.
    I certainly will
    Last edited by hateraid; 04-29-2020 at 01:57 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DoctorP View Post
    trump speculated on experimental procedures that are out of his comprehension, the media blows it up to villainize him and if someone takes that narrative and injests clorox well he must also must think he can fly because he listens to rkelly
    Exactly! Which was the premise of this post. F*ck debating what a disinfectant is. If you have a brain you wouldn't drink bleach no matter who or what dumb f*ck told you to do so. Yet people wanna blame Trump

What's funnier is it's not his followers who believe it. It's the Libtards! They are the ones ACTUALLY drinking bleach and posting Trump actually meant Lysol

Then this whole thread went exactly like I knew it would play out. The anti-Trumpers reaching for ways to make Trump look stupid and calling people Trump lovers because they see things differently. Drink the hateraid folks. It's full of disinfectant

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    Or maybe he thinks medicine is a disinfectant

I wouldn't put it beyond his intelligence to think that
    I can't believe people are still defending this even after he came out and lied about being sarcastic. Shouldn't that be a clue to people that even he realizes that his comments were foolish?

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    The anti-Trumpers reaching for ways to make Trump look stupid and calling people Trump lovers because they see things differently.
    The person you quoted said...

trump speculated on experimental procedures that are out of his comprehension
    Generally, when someone tries to speculate on things that are 'out of their comprehension,' they tend to look stupid. No one is reaching... no one had to reach... Trump got all the way there by himself. Trump suggested that medical experts look into injecting disinfectants as a means of cleaning the lungs after learning that disinfectants are effective in destroying coronavirus on surfaces. We've known for centuries that chemicals meet for effectively disinfecting surfaces can be highly toxic and destructive when the they interact with human tissue... especially internal tissue. There's no 'seeing things differently.'

At this point, it's not even about people being Trump lovers. It's about people being delusional in their defense such asinine comments by Trump.

The person you quoted said...

Generally, when someone tries to speculate on things that are 'out of their comprehension,' they tend to look stupid. No one is reaching... no one had to reach... Trump got all the way there by himself. Trump suggested that medical experts look into injecting disinfectants as a means of cleaning the lungs after learning that disinfectants are effective in destroying coronavirus on surfaces. We've known for centuries that chemicals meet for effectively disinfecting surfaces can be highly toxic and destructive when the they interact with human tissue... especially internal tissue. There's no 'seeing things differently.'

At this point, it's not even about people being Trump lovers. It's about people being delusional in their defense such asinine comments by Trump.
    Right, he's commenting on things he is not an expert on. Never once did I say he was smart doing it. In fact I often say he's poor at articulating. People who hate him are trying to exploit that by over exaggerating what he said. Dumb people drinking bleach. The dumb people drinking bleach are the same people who apparently hate him. Why are they listening to him? Dumb people think he mean Lysol. Dumb Libtards I might add. That's what makes this whole scenario comical.

Let's just stop debating what disinfectant is and look at it as a whole.

"I hate Trump! But he says drink bleach, so I'll do it!"

That's essentially what it comes down to

Quote Originally Posted by hateraid View Post
    Right, he's commenting on things he is not an expert on. Never once did I say he was smart doing it. In fact I often say he's poor at articulating. People who hate him are trying to exploit that by over exaggerating what he said. Dumb people drinking bleach. The dumb people drinking bleach are the same people who apparently hate him. Why are they listening to him? Dumb people think he mean Lysol. Dumb Libtards I might add. That's what makes this whole scenario comical.

Let's just stop debating what disinfectant is and look at it as a whole.

"I hate Trump! But he says drink bleach, so I'll do it!"

That's essentially what it comes down to
    You, and alot of people in the US, are so caught up in the libtard-trumptard bipartizan bullshit in your country that you don't see how you're instrumentalized by either party and their affiliates.

Trump isn't inarticulate. Trump is simply uneducated. Big difference. Don't know why it's hard to accept.