Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345
    Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: Kyrie gives his list of 6 teams he will accept a sign and trade to.

Why would you want Kyrie to find possible deals for you instead of deciding them for yourself? Of what benefit to you is a Kyrie ego check? Why is humbling him more important than your team getting the most possible by calling all options?

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Why would you want Kyrie to find possible deals for you instead of deciding them for yourself? Of what benefit to you is a Kyrie ego check? Why is humbling him more important than your team getting the most possible by calling all options?
    The Nets will absolutely be calling around themselves. That's their job. If there is a good deal out there on that list of teams he gave them then sure they should go for it.

But i would bet there just isn't much out there and Kyrie isnt aware of that. He is deluded. Telling him to find a deal will give him a reality check and might make it easier to work something out.

According to NBA insider Brian Windhorst, there is concern in Brooklyn that Irving could abandon the team to sign with the Lakers. He mentioned the Lakers’ mid-level exception as a possible way to make it work.”
    https://sports.yahoo.com/windhorst-d...002621179.html

Kyrie knows his only path to success was and is LeBron.

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Irving is a weird dude. MLE is what a fifth or 6th of what he makes if he takes his player option? Is like he cares about the money but only as a sign that the team wants him to be there and not for the sake of the money itself. If he behaves himself has the same stats and plays over 70 games he gets the max again for max years and can resume flipping the bird at everyone involved with him getting his paycheck. He would only take MLE from Lakers as an angry emotional response.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Honestly I get it. If he doesn’t need the difference in money he can go wherever he wants to be happy. Or as happy as his nature allows. And he’s a free agent again to do whatever. There was never a defense against someone willing to take whatever money is there to go where he wants.

For a guy who talked retirement it’s not that hard to believe. If he can’t have all his money I guess he’d rather get his way than settle.

Decent playground baller

BREAKING NEWS!!

Kylie just updated his list! Facts:

1. Shanghai Sharks
    2. Flat Earth Society
    3. WNBA
    4. The Moon.
    5. Trump Rally

Please clap. Real Men Wear Green's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    Honestly I get it. If he doesn’t need the difference in money he can go wherever he wants to be happy. Or as happy as his nature allows. And he’s a free agent again to do whatever. There was never a defense against someone willing to take whatever money is there to go where he wants.

For a guy who talked retirement it’s not that hard to believe. If he can’t have all his money I guess he’d rather get his way than settle.
    And he can be that way but fans and analysts will continue to marvel at the combination of unreasonable and stupid behavior. Does he really not understand why the Nets don't want to hand him another max right now or understand his own culpability? His inability to look in the mirror isn't healthy.

What else is new.

Scoring first players need elite playmakers around them in order to be successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Druckenmiller View Post
    BREAKING NEWS!!

Kylie just updated his list! Facts:

1. Shanghai Sharks
    2. Flat Earth Society
    3. WNBA
    4. The Moon.
    5. Trump Rally

Harlem globetrotters should be there as well.

1. Loses 17 million due to vax mandates
    2. Loses shoe deal that likely goes up to 100m over the years due to his antics
    3. Lose 30m the next season for the mid-level exception