Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default I'm terrified of tearing my achilles

Has anyone torn their achilles tendon on here?

Every now and then I like to run sprints at the local park or sometimes in the back of the store when none of the employees are watching, but watching all these football players tear their achilles has me worried. And I'm completely terrified of going under the knife, so I'm wondering if I should stop doing explosive takeoffs during my sprints or just stop running sprints all together. Either way, I haven't seen too many cases of the achilles healing on its own without surgery.

Default Re: I'm terrified of tearing my achilles

No need to worry, usually only happens to people who exercise.

Banned

I foresee China taking over the world in 50-100 years. Heck, maybe even a lot less, just depends.

Europe and The West have become weak and let their addiction to identity politics and virtue signaling be their downfall. The birth rate of the European and White American just doesn't match up with the rest of the world anymore. Combine that with a self-imposed belief system that White European colonialism is the worst thing to ever happen, Europe and America are prime for religious and ethnic takeover. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. The goal of the Islamist is global domination and since Islamic nations are governed by the religion, what you have is a righteous cause for them to spread their belief system all over the world, and since they are governed by their religion, anyone that stands in their way is an "enemy" to God himself. So in essence, in 100 years, you will have predominantly Islamic populations and belief systems all over the globe, minus the Far East. China will takeover Taiwan and align themselves with or either takeover the Koreas, Japan, etc. And considering how militant Islam is as a religion, and how militant China is as a secular nation, I can foresee these two forces eventually clashing one day with China just going apeshit and dropping nukes and bombs all over the place.

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post
    I foresee China taking over the world in 50-100 years. Heck, maybe even a lot less, just depends.

Europe and The West have become weak and let their addiction to identity politics and virtue signaling be their downfall. The birth rate of the European and White American just doesn't match up with the rest of the world anymore. Combine that with a self-imposed belief system that White European colonialism is the worst thing to ever happen, Europe and America are prime for religious and ethnic takeover. Islam is the fastest growing religion in the world. The goal of the Islamist is global domination and since Islamic nations are governed by the religion, what you have is a righteous cause for them to spread their belief system all over the world, and since they are governed by their religion, anyone that stands in their way is an "enemy" to God himself. So in essence, in 100 years, you will have predominantly Islamic populations and belief systems all over the globe, minus the Far East. China will takeover Taiwan and align themselves with or either takeover the Koreas, Japan, etc. And considering how militant Islam is as a religion, and how militant China is as a secular nation, I can foresee these two forces eventually clashing one day with China just going apeshit and dropping nukes and bombs all over the place.
    My third eye was open when I wrote this.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MrFonzworth View Post

This guy and all his cousins getting excited about taking our stuff. It ain't happening while there's still a few red blooded Americans around. Maybe your grandkids might be lucky.

Mask up Charlie. The flu is coming your way

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    No need to worry, usually only happens to people who exercise.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

Poopsie?

Explosive takeoffs?

Old, fat, sedate.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post

Every now and then I like to run sprints at the local park or sometimes in the back of the store when none of the employees are watching, but watching all these football players tear their achilles has me worried. And I'm completely terrified of going under the knife, so I'm wondering if I should stop doing explosive takeoffs during my sprints or just stop running sprints all together. Either way, I haven't seen too many cases of the achilles healing on its own without surgery.
    u should not be scared of knives , all Latino's carry switch blades like you in their pockets.

4) try not to act like a wet back

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    u should not be scared of knives , all Latino's carry switch blades like you in their pockets.

4) try not to act like a wet back
    Explain to me how Democrats aren't racist again??

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Explain to me how Democrats aren't racist again??
    you first : explain to me how you are in this country , but your brothers you don't want in ??

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    you first : explain to me how you are in this country , but your brothers you don't want in ??
    Poopsie has always been there because food is so abundant.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Poopsie has always been there because food is so abundant.
    But you have cankles.

Olympic Gold Medalist Mask the Embiid's Avatar

Every now and then I like to run sprints at the local park or sometimes in the back of the store when none of the employees are watching.

O they see…..they….see

Quote Originally Posted by Mask the Embiid View Post

O they see…..they….see
    Is that you?

when I was a kid my mom tore her achilles gardening in the backyard. she had to get surgery and she wore a walking boot for a long time (6+ months probably)... but after a year or so when she was fully recovered, she went back to playing tennis and golf and going hiking and shit as if nothing had ever happened.