Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default I’d struggle to deal with the leak culture as a coach.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

Default Re: I’d struggle to deal with the leak culture as a coach.

You know half the players in the league feel shit like this but someone has to go talk to a reporter so now I have to answer questions about it?

Then you have to pretend not to suspect it’s the player himself….not do anything to look like retaliation.

I know Phil wanted to kill Horace Grant for all those Sam Smith leaks around the Jordan rules book.

I wouldn’t wanna be around anyone I know is talking to press but what can you even do?

I'd struggle more with players go on iso streaks and not capitalizing easy scoring opportunities

I'd struggle more as a player when I'm hot, helping my team to win, but the mouth breather that's paid millions to coach shelves me so the older overrated players can replace me and blow multiple 10+ point leads.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

NBA Central: Moses Moody’s camp is frustrated with his role in Golden State, per @JDumasReports “The people around Moses are frustrated with the lack of a role and consistency.” (Via @957thegame) pic.twitter.com/J60OFM5Yev

– via Twitter TheNBACentral

Moody and Kuminga for The Bum who can be traded tomorrow. Who says no?

Quote Originally Posted by hold this L View Post
    I'd struggle more as a player when I'm hot, helping my team to win, but the mouth breather that's paid millions to coach shelves me so the older overrated players can replace me and blow multiple 10+ point leads.
    can't imagine what's going through your mind that the older overrated players are actually OK with this instead of volunteering to step down or be benched. if we're gonna say the concept of "I got to take care of my family first" is wrong, it's gotta apply to all.

Banned

I think I'd struggle the most with a player who consistently blows it in the clutch.

Local High School Star

Kuminga is a defensive liability that gives up as many points as he scores. I documented in a stand-alone thread and I will keep doing so just as I did with Durant. His defensive lapses are inexcusable, even at that age, because they are about a lack of hustle and commitment to defense.

* He does not stay on his man, breaking the defense - this is the MOST crucial thing
    * He does not get back and allows the opponent to go 5-4 on transition offense
    * He does not know or want to know how to guard the pick and roll
    * He gets confused on who he's guarding and guards the wrong man or mindlessly doubles while leaving his man open.

This guy is almost as bad as Wiseman in basketball IQ. Certain people dwell on offense and Kuminga excels there. And btw, the line of "who cares. let him play he'll learn" is the WRONG mentality. People are giving him a pass on these areas and as a result he hasn't improved from the day he came on to the Warriors. Quite the opposite- he needs to be committed to defense before he gets more minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by bdonovan View Post
    Kuminga is a defensive liability that gives up as many points as he scores. I documented in a stand-alone thread and I will keep doing so just as I did with Durant. His defensive lapses are inexcusable, even at that age, because they are about a lack of hustle and commitment to defense.

* He does not stay on his man, breaking the defense - this is the MOST crucial thing
    * He does not get back and allows the opponent to go 5-4 on transition offense
    * He does not know or want to know how to guard the pick and roll
    * He gets confused on who he's guarding and guards the wrong man or mindlessly doubles while leaving his man open.

This guy is almost as bad as Wiseman in basketball IQ. Certain people dwell on offense and Kuminga excels there. And btw, the line of "who cares. let him play he'll learn" is the WRONG mentality. People are giving him a pass on these areas and as a result he hasn't improved from the day he came on to the Warriors. Quite the opposite- he needs to be committed to defense before he gets more minutes.
    That's a ridiculous comparison. Wiseman is one of the dumbest players in the entire league, if not the dumbest. JK has about 5-6 years of actual basketball, he's very young and does several things better than his first NBA season (how he drives, when he does, playmaking, playing better with the flow of the offense). I agree he has his issues but right now almost nobody is a great defender on this team. Except for GP and Dray, and to a lesser degree Wiggins. Everyone else is a cone or just ok.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    You think that is something -
    Last year Bucks had best record in bball and top ranked defensive team.

This year new coach , Dame (no defense , forgot how to make a jumper , and worst defense in the league next to the hornets/

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

explain to me how NBA players get into the league , when they can't play defense