Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star

Default Donald Trump debuts new $399 shoe at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia

Default Re: Donald Trump debuts new $399 shoe at Sneaker Con in Philadelphia

Donald Trump would not be caught dead wearing those (unless promoting). Pathetic.

Local High School Star

Imagine being a Saudi Billionaire, a CCP banker, a Russian Oligarch, or an Israeli rich piece of shit and seeing something like this.

Just seeing the type of guy to sell hideous flammable gold sneakers marked up at 10x manufacturing cost may actually become president.

Just a pure money guy who doesn’t even give a **** about the optics of shit like this.

How could any rational human being not conclude the kind of guy to sell shoes like this, at this time in this way, would pretty do anything for a lot of money fast

And I have to be some ****in liberal or leftist to acknowledge this? This country is full of lowest common denominator dumb bitches that a guy like this could become president and have support.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    Imagine being a Saudi Billionaire, a CCP banker, a Russian Oligarch, or an Israeli rich piece of shit and seeing something like this.

Just seeing the type of guy to sell hideous flammable gold sneakers marked up at 10x manufacturing cost may actually become president.

Just a pure money guy who doesn’t even give a **** about the optics of shit like this.

How could any rational human being not conclude the kind of guy to sell shoes like this, at this time in this way, would pretty do anything for a lot of money fast

And I have to be some ****in liberal or leftist to acknowledge this? This country is full of lowest common denominator dumb bitches that a guy like this could become president and have support.
    Oh no! He's selling sneakers at markup!

Did you just make this post on a fukking BASKETBALL forum?

i'd rather spend my $ on a pair of these to help keep me from falling.

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

The hypocrisy is staggering:

Red hats ad gold lemay shoes.

But they hate drag queens.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by diamenz View Post
    i'd rather spend my $ on a pair of these to help keep me from falling.

Men's dress shoes with a sneaker like sole are actually common in today's white collar offices. You basically just exposed yourself as someone who doesn't leave the house.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    i love joe biden and will defend him at all costs.
    we know.

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Oh no! He's selling sneakers at markup!

Did you just make this post on a fukking BASKETBALL forum?
    It’s not about the shitty shoes. It’s about exactly what I said. It’s about being this ****ing money-grubbing at heart while your life is on the line federal courts and you are basically on the campaign trail.

It’s about his ventures outside the office having absolutely nothing to do with humanity, helping Americans, philanthropy, ****ing nothing to do with civics or any problems America is facing.

Why would a ****ing guy like this become president other than to enrich himself at all costs?

This ****ing gold shoe yellow haired ****ing idiot is declining 10 Billion dollar under the table deal from some Chinese capitalist? You would bet your life and freedom on that? If you would you are a dumb bitch, as I said. Like a ****ing housewife who knows her husband cheats on her, but is so weak and has her self esteem tied to the ****ing guy to such a degree he could shit on her face and she’d feel lucky. Disgusted I have to share a country and time period with people like this.

Local High School Star

Imagine Lincoln selling glitter top hats or George Washington selling black wigs. They’d have been booted the **** out so fast. And immediately killed if they tried to hold the office hostage with horseshit election claims.

Someone just said that Trump's ugly ass gold sneakers should be called "Aryan Jordans."

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers Legend#32 View Post
    Someone just said that Trump's ugly ass gold sneakers should be called "Aryan Jordans."
    Woah... that was so ****ing funny... I almost fell off my dinosaur.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post
    It’s not about the shitty shoes. It’s about exactly what I said. It’s about being this ****ing money-grubbing at heart while your life is on the line federal courts and you are basically on the campaign trail.

It’s about his ventures outside the office having absolutely nothing to do with humanity, helping Americans, philanthropy, ****ing nothing to do with civics or any problems America is facing.

Why would a ****ing guy like this become president other than to enrich himself at all costs?

This ****ing gold shoe yellow haired ****ing idiot is declining 10 Billion dollar under the table deal from some Chinese capitalist? You would bet your life and freedom on that? If you would you are a dumb bitch, as I said. Like a ****ing housewife who knows her husband cheats on her, but is so weak and has her self esteem tied to the ****ing guy to such a degree he could shit on her face and she’d feel lucky. Disgusted I have to share a country and time period with people like this.
    Is this a serious question?

Do you understand politicians at all?

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    Woah... that was so ****ing funny... I almost fell off my dinosaur.
    That comeback is as old as you are.