Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Local High School Star Shaquille O'Neal's Avatar

Default Re: LeBron James Lunges At Female Fan

Quote Originally Posted by 1987_Lakers View Post
    I take it you come from a fatherless upbringing as well, where it's ok and applauded to pretend to lunge at a woman? Figures.

I stopped watching when the guy in the video said he made a "threatening" lunge towards the woman lol.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Shaquille O'Neal View Post
    I take it you come from a fatherless upbringing as well, where it's ok and applauded to pretend to lunge at a woman? Figures.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 1987_Lakers's Avatar

They didn't show this on the broadcast, but now I know why Reggie Miller was laughing his ass off. I thought LeBron was mocking a Jokic flop or something, turns out he was mocking how scared the fan got.

That woman is every LeBron hater on ISH. They would shit their pants if they saw LeBron come at them like that.

Local High School Star

OP stfu, you emotional ****.

It’s not a zoo, and even at zoos you shouldn’t try to pester and annoy another being for your own entertainment. Unless you want a reaction.

Why the **** is she held to a lower standard than him? But at the same time she’s supposed to be protected? Again, stfu OP. If that dumb bitch is so weak and fragile that she can’t handle the fake idea of LeBron reacting to the shit she OBVIOUSLY wants him to react to, why the hell is she doing it?

This really isn’t worth talking about but if it’s gonna be discussed it needs to be said the OP is a bitch and the woman is too obviously. If anybody is.

He almost pulled an OJ on her Despicable.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

From the second row behind Leaveland bench, I mocked Raymone relentlessly (and coach blatt) way worse than maybe anyone ever did ….. in Chicago, enough to get Jesse Jackson (sitting to my left) and Pippen (sitting in front of me) to laugh over and over the entire game.

Bringing up :

Winstrol
    Deca-Durabolin
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
    Human Growth Hormone
    Rich Paul
    Him needing to schedule a trip to Miami after looking like sh!t while first half of season.
    Random graft transplantation
    Jaw Tumors
    Cramping due to electrolyte channels being fu@ked up from PED’s
    Etc

And son didn’t do any similar thing, he stood there with his hands on his hips, looking at me with an annoyed look on his face.. only got truly mad when Scottie was laughing hard and turned around laughing to dap me up (3rd quarter tv time out).

Raymone was mad af and scoffed and walked off mad af at pippen lol

But he’s gonna feint at some 40yr old little lady ?
    I guess it was a closeout game, so the level of emotion is higher; but…

… this is a really bad look.
    Buncha white moms never gonna buy their kid anything LBJ sponsors anymore.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

I mean, I’d do the same thing to some mouthy little b!tch like he did, and I would’ve especially at least feinted and threatened a mouthy MF like me (he didn’t)

But this is a really bad look, gonna lose him some merchandise / sponsorship money from here on out, even if it’s not the media taking him to task, but just moms / whites boycotting all his sh!t. Gonna lose some future money, no question.

Beta move LOL

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post

Holy crap, that explains a lot about 1987_Lakers. Just a complete scumbag. Wow.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    From the second row behind Leaveland bench, I mocked Raymone relentlessly (and coach blatt) way worse than maybe anyone ever did ….. in Chicago, enough to get Jesse Jackson (sitting to my left) and Pippen (sitting in front of me) to laugh over and over the entire game.

Bringing up :

Winstrol
    Deca-Durabolin
    Human Chorionic Gonadotropin
    Human Growth Hormone
    Rich Paul
    Him needing to schedule a trip to Miami after looking like sh!t while first half of season.
    Random graft transplantation
    Jaw Tumors
    Cramping due to electrolyte channels being fu@ked up from PED’s
    Etc

And son didn’t do any similar thing, he stood there with his hands on his hips, looking at me with an annoyed look on his face.. only got truly mad when Scottie was laughing hard and turned around laughing to dap me up (3rd quarter tv time out).

Raymone was mad af and scoffed and walked off mad af at pippen lol

But he’s gonna feint at some 40yr old little lady ?
    I guess it was a closeout game, so the level of emotion is higher; but…

… this is a really bad look.
    Buncha white moms never gonna buy their kid anything LBJ sponsors anymore.
    When you're the "BETA KING" this is what happens. It's why he flexes after dunking on 6'1" guards. True colors come out when the going gets rough.

Roid rage

NBA rookie of the year

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post

It’s not a zoo, and even at zoos you shouldn’t try to pester and annoy another being for your own entertainment. Unless you want a reaction.

Why the **** is she held to a lower standard than him? But at the same time she’s supposed to be protected? Again, stfu OP. If that dumb bitch is so weak and fragile that she can’t handle the fake idea of LeBron reacting to the shit she OBVIOUSLY wants him to react to, why the hell is she doing it?

This really isn’t worth talking about but if it’s gonna be discussed it needs to be said the OP is a bitch and the woman is too obviously. If anybody is.
    Terrible and racist analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by 999Guy View Post

Good post. OP is a woke *****.

Decent playground baller

Look at you ******s in here defend lebron for trying to intimidate a female. No wonder why ALL BRON FANS ARE ZESTY ******S. Look at you support, if that was westbrook, yall would kill him on these forums. Yall are trash human beings in here. Its sad, and if I see you in person.......ill just leave it at that.