Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Default Will UFO's become political?

I never thought the virus would ever become political, but somehow it did. Can you imagine a scenario where all these UFOs being discovered eventually becomes a republican vs democrat thing if we discover that we are in fact not alone?

Default Re: Will UFO's become political?

Good college starter Walk on Water's Avatar

Since so many people didn't believe the pandemic, I'm thinking that when we discover aliens, there will be people that don't believe it. They'll just say the government is covering something up. Wow. I think that's what will happen. We'll finally have aliens among us and half the population will deny it and play politics. They'll be considered the crazies.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

I hope to God the aliens are smart enough and wipe out every remaining Liberal on this planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I hope to God the aliens are smart enough and wipe out every remaining Liberal on this planet.
    In a genocide, right? Make liberals go extinct much like Hitler tried with the Jewish people.

I wonder what your parents thought for birthing a child like you. They were probably ashamed of themselves. I feel sorry for them.

Quote Originally Posted by bladefd View Post
    In a genocide, right? Make liberals go extinct much like Hitler tried with the Jewish people.

I wonder what your parents thought for birthing a child like you. They were probably ashamed of themselves. I feel sorry for them.
    LOL Far Left ideologies are the downfall of mankind. They have no place on this planet.

NBA Superstar

LOL Far Left ideologies are the downfall of mankind. They have no place on this planet.
    So we go from "every remaining Liberal" to "Far Left ideologies". Are those two things equal to you??

It's weird how all of a sudden there is a rash of military videos of UFOs, the gubmint openly admitting they have no idea what they are but they know it ain't human made technology. The government knows more than they are letting on, I believe they've already made contact with them, they are just easing the idea of extraterrestrials on the public slowly.

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    So we go from "every remaining Liberal" to "Far Left ideologies". Are those two things equal to you??
    There are no moderate Liberals left. You've all gone insane.

Lemme guess, you'll come back with, "Well, I'm a registered Republican." The way you defend Liberals on here, you're not fooling anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post
    It's weird how all of a sudden there is a rash of military videos of UFOs, the gubmint openly admitting they have no idea what they are but they know it ain't human made technology. The government knows more than they are letting on, I believe they've already made contact with them, they are just easing the idea of extraterrestrials on the public slowly.
    Do you think it's possible they're walking amongst us now? They've been here all along.

NBA Superstar

There are no moderate Liberals left. You've all gone insane.

Lemme guess, you'll come back with, "Well, I'm a registered Republican." The way you defend Liberals on here, you're not fooling anyone.
    Yikes. You’re one of those guys who scoffs at anyone calling Trump supporters racist but then turn around and calls liberals commies or some shit, aren’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Yikes. You’re one of those guys who scoffs at anyone calling Trump supporters racist but then turn around and calls liberals commies or some shit, aren’t you?
    I only call 'em like I see 'em.

NBA Superstar

I only call 'em like I see 'em.

So the irony game isn't strong here I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by TheMan View Post