Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default Re: Potential government-leaked footage of what happened to Malaysian Flight 370

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Autistic.

Quote Originally Posted by Media Moderator View Post
    Go kill yourself already, you gay ass bitch.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Default Re: Potential government-leaked footage of what happened to Malaysian Flight 370

I watched this video about the Malaysian flight, 4 months ago. It feels like the most logical explnation.

I'm surprised Axe hasn't talked about this video, or commented in this thread, he's so obsessed with airplanes and crashes, including this one.

As for the video in the OP, if real, then I lean, for complicated reasons, to believe that it's aliens. Aliens that are so much smarter than the smarted human that ever lived.
    Listen...

I've seen you talk too much shit about Axe. And I'm fed up with it.

IF Axe had been in the vicinity of this plane, he would've sucked it into his own orbit and it would've evaded the translucent spheres that teleported it to a different dimension.

Axe is literally a super duper galactic hero. He's a space time champion who had mastered the universe. Put some MOTHER****ING respect on his name.

The Truth Is Out There Media Moderator's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tpols View Post
    He's a space time champion who had mastered the universe. Put some MOTHER****ING respect on his name.
    He'd rather you put mayonnaise on it and slide it into a greasy loaf of Wonderbread

3-time NBA All-Star Lakers Legend#32's Avatar

And then what did Glenn Beck tell Poopsie?

Listen...

IF Axe had been in the vicinity of this plane, he would've sucked it into his own orbit and it would've evaded the translucent spheres that teleported it to a different dimension.

Axe is literally a super duper galactic hero. He's a space time champion who had mastered the universe. Put some MOTHER****ING respect on his name.
    Eh, that's... too much. Lmao.

Says the inbred sore loser who can't quit thinking about food, yet again. Go fukk yourself, asshole.

Serious playground baller

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    the real records get either redacted or burned

you just are not very smart
    The Gov believes it was LHO and hundreds of documents say this. The truth is that reality tends to be much more boring than all of your "smart" fantasies about what happened.

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    The truth is that reality tends to be much more boring than all of your "smart" fantasies about what happened.
    Why be stuck in reality when you can smoke crack?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Autistic.

Go kill yourself already, you gay ass bitch.
    I didn't say anything negative towards you.

Ironic because you know his fat ass ain't able to squeeze down in a seat so I doubt he's ever been in one unless they let him ride in a cargo plane with the horses and livestock
    Reminds me of Married with Children, where Peg's mom has to travel inside a horse trailer because she's so fat. It's the only way that Axe can travel. Axe has to travel with emergency WD40.

I've also said that Axe is probably prohibited from flying. Due to the possibility of him tripping over and rolling like a ball to the other side of the plane, causing the plane to stall, killing everyone on board. Similar to what happened to this Boeing 747.

Listen...

I guess due to his mass, Axe is like a black hole.

Another stupid ass essay to prove that aspergers really hits so freaking hard.

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Why be stuck in reality when you can smoke crack?
    Or be under the influence of adderalls like the autistic deepthroating incel above me.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Another stupid ass essay to prove that aspergers really hits so freaking hard.

Or be under the influence of adderalls like the autistic deepthroating incel above me.

Quote Originally Posted by SouBeachTalents View Post
    It's actually scary how easily a pilot can just wipe out a plane full of people if they want to, same shit happened on that Germanwings flight. Real talk, I don't even think it'd be possible to hijack a plane in this day and age, after 9/11 passengers would be too wary of hijackers potentially crashing the plane on purpose. Imo, having the cockpit be an impenetrable fortress is an extremely flawed idea, there's no justifiable reason that a copilot can be completely denied access to the cockpit by a suicidal pilot.
    If I remember correctly, the reason is for scenarios where the hijackers have a hold of one of the pilots outside the cockpit.

If you watch enough videos from that channel, most plane disasters seem to happen due to random human error that could have easily been avoided, but could not be seen at the moment. It's a human factor, and one of the reason why in my earlier post I said that if the video in the OP is real, then it's alien. Because humans are so flawed.

Axe could probably expand (no pun intended) more on the topic, since he's so into plane crashes.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Gates View Post
    The Gov believes it was LHO and hundreds of documents say this. The truth is that reality tends to be much more boring than all of your "smart" fantasies about what happened.
    I used to think you were just a very lazy troll

Now I know you are just a guy with extremely low iq.

Welcome to ignore. Gl with your life, God knows you will need it.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    For those who are too lazy to watch the video, apparently the video implicates the United States government in the disappearance of Malaysia Flight 370 by having the technology to create a wormhole.

What baffles me is how in the world could this video get released if it’s real. And how is whoever released it still alive or not rotting away in a jail cell 500 feet underground.
    why would someone go to jail for a vid , that is potentially the biggest story in the world. ??
    WOrm holes come and go , and it is possible this happened.
    But that particular flight they did find the flight recorder at the bottom of the ocean , but it was not any good. (to much time)

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

If I remember correctly, the reason is for scenarios where the hijackers have a hold of one of the pilots outside the cockpit.

If you watch enough videos from that channel, most plane disasters seem to happen due to random human error that could have easily been avoided, but could not be seen at the moment. It's a human factor, and one of the reason why in my earlier post I said that if the video in the OP is real, then it's alien. Because humans are so flawed.

Axe could probably expand (no pun intended) more on the topic, since he's so into plane crashes.
    I feel sorry for your mom.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper View Post
    why would someone go to jail for a vid , that is potentially the biggest story in the world. ??
    WOrm holes come and go , and it is possible this happened.
    But that particular flight they did find the flight recorder at the bottom of the ocean , but it was not any good. (to much time)

Leaking a government video is highly illegal I believe.