Page 38 of 85 FirstFirst ... 283536373839404148 ... LastLast

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Wemby not a consideration?
    He’s scared Wemby will surpass his boo

Stop, Loney.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Stop, Loney.
    ? You hate Edwards. You always call him Super Waiters

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

I kinda forgot Wemby. Yes, maybe. Next year I'll be more confident in him if I see progress. He is not unlikely to have some injuries but you guys are right. Wemby is a possibility. As is Edwards, I think.

Gordon's hitting 3's? It's over. Nuggets are your champs. See y'all in November.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    ? You hate Edwards. You always call him Super Waiters
    I don't hate him and actually have a lot of respect for his game. A lot less for the personality but that's a different story.

I told Loney to stop jerking off your every post in an attempt to sound like you.

Very good NBA starter elementally morale's Avatar

He’s scared Wemby will surpass his boo
    Scared? I like good basketball, so if Wemby gets to his potential I'll be happy. I'm actually kind of disappointed Embiid never got there. Competition is good.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    I don't hate him and actually have a lot of respect for his game. A lot less for the personality but that's a different story.

I told Loney to stop jerking off your every post in an attempt to sound like you.
    He thinks it’s funny to pretend to be me because fatrick and jstern etc fall for it.

It's crazy how this Loney guy seemingly hasn't posted here for years yet Proctor is still always thinking about him. If that isn't "rent free" I don't know what is.

It's crazy how this Loney guy seemingly hasn't posted here for years yet Proctor is still always thinking about him. If that isn't "rent free" I don't know what is.
    Loney was the biggest Harden fan and Proctor obsessively hates Harden what do you expect

DPOY!

Sic slam by Edwards!!

Loney was the biggest Harden fan and Proctor obsessively hates Harden what do you expect
    I feel bad for anyone that can't see that Loney is SATAN.

SATAN btw, passionately hates Luka because he's a better, smarter, less dishonest version of Harden with actual playoff success. Ironic.

KAT is such a weird player.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    Sic slam by Edwards!!
    Forgot I'm about 6mins behind lol