Page 85 of 85 FirstFirst ... 357582838485
Results 1,261 to 1,271 of 1271

Default Re: (2) Nuggets vs. (3) Timberwolves Second Round Playoff Series Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Satan would get my point. You wouldn't.
    It was a good comment.

Quote Originally Posted by Xiao Yao You View Post
    Jordan Clarkson: mountain mike and rudy keep going – via Twitter
    This disrespectful guy starts calling Jordan by his actual name all of a sudden after he had some encouraging words for Gobert.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It was a good comment.

This disrespectful guy starts calling Jordan by his actual name all of a sudden after he had some encouraging words for Gobert.
    I didnt call him anything. Copy and paste from twitter. Maybe Axe can explain that to you

“I think when Rudy hit the turnaround, I was like, ‘Yeah, we probably got them,'” Edwards said when asked when he truly felt momentum had turned in Minnesota’s favor. “Big shoutout to Big Ru, hit the turnaround on their a–.” – via ESPN
    Anthony Edwards, Rudy Gobert,

dagger

ClutchPoints: “When Rudy hit the turnaround, I was like ‘ yeah, we probably got ‘em’… I know that’d kill you. That’d kill your whole everything.” Anthony Edwards on Rudy Gobert’s fadeaway over Nikola Jokic 😅 (via @WolvesClips) pic.twitter.com/TBFNT6BAEP

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    It was a good comment.
    Lol ty

Any praise he sees about his beloved hero gets him so gooey inside.

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    Jaylen Brown aint in the top 15 after the contract he just got??

That contract doesn't start until next season.

ClutchPoints: “When Rudy hit the turnaround, I was like ‘ yeah, we probably got ‘em’… I know that’d kill you. That’d kill your whole everything.” Anthony Edwards on Rudy Gobert’s fadeaway over Nikola Jokic �� (via @WolvesClips) pic.twitter.com/TBFNT6BAEP
    I'm not sure this means what you think it does...

“I think when Rudy hit the turnaround, I was like, ‘Yeah, we probably got them,'” Edwards said when asked when he truly felt momentum had turned in Minnesota’s favor. “Big shoutout to Big Ru, hit the turnaround on their a–.” – via ESPN
    Anthony Edwards, Rudy Gobert,

dagger
    Gobert was looking like Kobe on that play. Tough ass shot

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Everyone started laughing when rudy hit the fadeaway

Quote Originally Posted by FultzNationRISE View Post
    The Wolves played good defense, yes. But he did not play good offense. The Nuggets were also turning the ball over like crazy in the first two games. Thats not good offense.

GOOD offense would by definition mean youre scoring. So by definition the Nuggets did not play good offense for numerous stretches.

You lose the argument logically but I know this is of no concern to you.
    Wouldn't a good defense force those errors though? A bad defense doesn't force a good offense to turn the ball over, a sloppy offense will on it's own but that's not what happened here, Minny's good defense forced Denver's offense into those turnovers...

You just hate losing an argument to RRR3 We just witnessed a series where a good defense beat a good offense led by the supposed all time offensive GOAT player
    Last edited by TheMan; 05-20-2024 at 11:47 AM.

ClutchPoints: “When Rudy hit the turnaround, I was like ‘ yeah, we probably got ‘em’… I know that’d kill you. That’d kill your whole everything.” Anthony Edwards on Rudy Gobert’s fadeaway over Nikola Jokic �� (via @WolvesClips) pic.twitter.com/TBFNT6BAEP
    You are genuinely dumb. It's unbelievable.