• Timberwolves in 6-7

14 46.67%
  • Mavericks in 4-5

2 6.67%
  • Mavericks in 6-7

13 43.33%
Page 11 of 73 FirstFirst ... 8910111213142161 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Dallas isn’t shooting all that well, missing a lot of shots they normally make. Especially Luka ice cold from 3.

But both Kyrie and Luka are murking the drop coverage.
    Minnesota also isn’t getting the horrifically unfair whistle it got for some stretches (and all of game 2) against Denver.

I was surprised they didn’t bail out Ant, on that drive that wound up getting challenged and wound up out off Ant fingertips.
    Another challenge out off ant…..
    Dallas can steal this one.
    dallas shooting 15 percent from 3 and it’s tied

keeping it simplistic but not good for minny

Very good NBA starter

Default Re: Western Conference Finals: (3) Minnesota Timberwolves vs. (5) Dallas Mavericks

Come on Green man

Reid is invaluable.

Very good NBA starter

Green had a bad couple of minutes there.

Quote Originally Posted by warriorfan View Post
    do they open at 10 am ;)

Local High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by SATAN View Post
    Reid is invaluable.
    You could make a strong argument he was the reason they won the last series and the reason they're winning this game at the moment.

Crazy it's only a 1pt game with Dallas shooting so shitty from 3

luka has to be the whiniest bitch in the entire league. dude can't let one minute go by without crying to the refs, difficult to be a fan of a superstar that stays crying to the refs 24/7

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post
    Yeah you ain't kidding. I nearly made a post in this very thread saying I wanted her to throw me back in the dentist chair and sit on my face but I didn't want to sound like LakersLegend32 or something like that.

Damn she is easy on the eyes.
    Dr Campbells otoh needs to GTFO

do they open at 10 am ;)
    I chuckled... that was good.

Quote Originally Posted by highwhey View Post
    luka has to be the whiniest bitch in the entire league. dude can't let one minute go by without crying to the refs, difficult to be a fan of a superstar that stays crying to the refs 24/7
    Didn't take long.

Quote Originally Posted by Proctor View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Wardell Curry View Post
    You could make a strong argument he was the reason they won the last series and the reason they're winning this game at the moment.
    he’s insane, i’m wondering how much money he will command. he’s not only 3&D at the 5 spot which is highly coveted but he has a nice cross and drive, he’s a legit triple threat on the perimeter and active defender at the C spot…..tbh how many other guys in the league have that skill set? He deserves huge money.

Quote Originally Posted by Hey Yo View Post
    I chuckled... that was good.

Local High School Star

he’s insane, i’m wondering how much money he will command. he’s not only 3&D at the 5 spot which is highly coveted but he has a nice cross and drive, he’s a legit triple threat on the perimeter and active defender at the C spot…..tbh how many other guys in the league have that skill set? He deserves huge money.
    Well I mean. Bradley Beal got a max deal.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Impossible to win with a 3pt differential like this.