Default Will Ja Morant get his spot back?

He's basically been lapped by multiple guards in the past 18 months due to self inflicted wounds.

Tyrese Haliburton
    Anthony Edwards
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
    Jalen Brunson

Can he return and get his slot back from these gentlemen?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Default Re: Will Ja Morant get his spot back?

I don’t wish it on him but I don’t expect him to stay healthy. He is plays very out of control and is really small. He’s an injury waiting to happen.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Something tells me we haven't seen the last of his gun-wielding days.

Quote Originally Posted by L.Kizzle View Post
    He's basically been lapped by multiple guards in the past 18 months due to self inflicted wounds.

Tyrese Haliburton
    Anthony Edwards
    Shai Gilgeous-Alexander
    Jalen Brunson

Can he return and get his slot back from these gentlemen?
    That's up to him.

Also Shai is listed as a guard but he's not really a guard like those other guys. They play him like a 3.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 05-23-2024 at 04:14 PM.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

He weighs 168lbs

No way his frail skinny hips and tiny ribcage can ever maintain stability in the air, when getting fouled by a PF/C.

Rose weighed 220-225 for most of his prime.
    Wade weighed 242 at one point in Miami.

When they got hit in the air by a big, they didn’t get derailed into an out of control death spiral down to the hardwood

Ja also will never again, be driving behind as good a lead-blocker gortat-screen monster as good as prime Adams was. Steven Adams is quietly/partially responsible for the successful slashing careers of two batty bwoy teammates: Ja Morant & Russell Westbrick.

Doubtful Ja will ever get back to a place that makes kids wanna wear that jersey again….. FOR MORE THAN a 30-40 game stretch.

Many fools think he won’t get back due to the missteps haunting him. But they’re idiots that don’t realize Ja ain’t a street n!gga AT ALL. He’s a DL buttfu@k small town bamma, who likes dopeboys. His death won’t be by the gun, it’ll be by HIV.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    He weighs 168lbs

No way his frail skinny hips and tiny ribcage can ever maintain stability in the air, when getting fouled by a PF/C.

Rose weighed 220-225 for most of his prime.
    Wade weighed 242 at one point in Miami.

When they got hit in the air by a big, they didn’t get derailed into an out of control death spiral down to the hardwood

Ja also will never again, be driving behind as good a lead-blocker gortat-screen monster as good as prime Adams was. Steven Adams is quietly/partially responsible for the successful slashing careers of two batty bwoy teammates: Ja Morant & Russell Westbrick.

Doubtful Ja will ever get back to a place that makes kids wanna wear that jersey again….. FOR MORE THAN a 30-40 game stretch.

Many fools think he won’t get back due to the missteps haunting him. But they’re idiots that don’t realize Ja ain’t a street n!gga AT ALL. He’s a DL buttfu@k small town bamma, who likes dopeboys. His death won’t be by the gun, it’ll be by HIV.
    Ja must have definitely stole your girl or something.

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Ja must have definitely stole your MAN or something.
    the gun slinging, colored hair sissy, who pretends strippers ******s are the best is definitely a little gay boy

Quote Originally Posted by beasted View Post
    Ja must have definitely stole your girl or something.
    Ja could never , I’m much bigger and way better looking.
    Plus, he’s very likely a DL batty bwoy.

I have always had a strong distaste for lower IQ, score first, athletic PG with questionable jumpers.

My AAU experience was DISEASED with a selfish,undersized, hyper-athletic, low-IQ, low assist, 37% floater, no 3, over-dribbling PG, who put up many shot attempts that were essentially turnovers. Or 5-on-4 breaks going the other way. Nicca thought he was Iverson and Marbury and Stevie franchise all rolled into one. But he was a homeless man’s Dejuan Wagner, at best.

I was on a high school squad which was ranked 12th in the state of IL, which fortunately didn’t have this mental midget at PG, but our AAU squad was below .500 because dude’s pops was the coach.

I HATE the families like the Newman’s , who push their overhyped garbage kids into fake stars, in attempts to fool college recruiters, etc

Always hated this type of phenotype…. Only ones I liked were Iverson and White Chocolate, cause they had so much style and were likable/dope people.

Quote Originally Posted by coin24 View Post
    the gun slinging, colored hair sissy, who pretends strippers ******s are the best is definitely a little gay boy
    Word. I would bet a large sum that Ja is a for real actual f@ggot.

He has to mature first. Stop that silly ass thug behavior and whatever similar bullshit he could be doing.

Depends on if he can improve as a player going forward. Needs a more consistent J and less driving to the hoop to preserve himself. Memphis has the talent for them to be a factor in next year's Playoffs.