View Poll Results: Do you think Ja Morant will have another incident in his future?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • YES

5 71.43%
  • NO

2 28.57%
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Question Do you think Ja Morant will have another incident in his future?

I think so. I just don't think at that age that you learn anything. You're entitled. You're rich. You actually believe you're untouchable.

I'd like to believe that he won't be stupid enough to be recorded with a gun again, but let's face it, he probably dances around like a clown with guns while he's at home all the time. So the question is, do you think he'll get caught again or do you think he'll do everything in his power to not get video taped with a gun ever again?

Default Re: Do you think Ja Morant will have another incident in his future?

Actually, I dunno. It sounds like he genuinely took his image issues seriously this time.

It’s not like what he did was a huge deal in the first place, just dont wave your handguns around in public after the league warned you not to. Pretty simple.

But aside from stuff that will technically get him suspended by the league again or not, it’s clear he has room for growth as an individual regardless, so we’ll see how effectively he’s able to pursue it. I wish him the best at any rate.
    Last edited by FultzNationRISE; 12-15-2023 at 03:29 PM.

Titles are overrated Kblaze8855's Avatar

If Legal conduct that is a bad look counts as an incident I would imagine he would. Your job telling you you aren’t allowed to do legal things outside work isn’t really that binding and I don’t know why we think his would be either. He’s already reached the point he needs his job less than most of us need ours.

Give me nba money there is little a job can tell me I can’t do on my time that isn’t perfectly legal.

If I don’t consider my conduct morally wrong, you would have a hard time convincing me im not allowed to do it with money once I’ve earned obscene money already.

it’s a bit like Larry Sanders, or Ricky Williams. How are you going to tell a millionaire who doesn’t need a job that he can’t smoke weed because of work? Eventually, he’s just gonna go do what he feels like. And what Morant did is actually even more legal than smoking weed.

Unless there are details I missed what he did is precisely as illegal as me dancing with a pack of skittles.

I don’t know how much a deterrent “A bad look” Would be for me at a job I was already too rich to need. I’ve taken almost 3 years off, because my job mildly annoyed me with Covid restrictions that barely inconvenienced me at all. I have some money but it damn sure isn’t NBA or Nike money. With whatever money he’s already made? They’re very few things you’re going to tell me I’m not allowed to do on my own time If I’m not the type to be worried about building more hundreds of millions.

Personally? I am. I would want to keep stacking the money. But not everybody is like that. If he isn’t that worried about what his job thinks when he’s already set for five lifetimes, I can hardly be critical of it because I personally would try to make half a billion before I quit. If he’s fine with 30 million more power to him.

Life is too short to listen to a manager at a job you don’t need.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Xiao Yao You's Avatar

let down his guys. I'd guess he'll do better

not an expert on seafood allergies, but lamb is good substitute

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer warriorfan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kblaze8855 View Post
    If Legal conduct that is a bad look counts as an incident I would imagine he would. Your job telling you you aren’t allowed to do legal things outside work isn’t really that binding and I don’t know why we think his would be either. He’s already reached the point he needs his job less than most of us need ours.

Give me nba money there is little a job can tell me I can’t do on my time that isn’t perfectly legal.

If I don’t consider my conduct morally wrong, you would have a hard time convincing me im not allowed to do it with money once I’ve earned obscene money already.

it’s a bit like Larry Sanders, or Ricky Williams. How are you going to tell a millionaire who doesn’t need a job that he can’t smoke weed because of work? Eventually, he’s just gonna go do what he feels like. And what Morant did is actually even more legal than smoking weed.

Unless there are details I missed what he did is precisely as illegal as me dancing with a pack of skittles.

I don’t know how much a deterrent “A bad look” Would be for me at a job I was already too rich to need. I’ve taken almost 3 years off, because my job mildly annoyed me with Covid restrictions that barely inconvenienced me at all. I have some money but it damn sure isn’t NBA or Nike money. With whatever money he’s already made? They’re very few things you’re going to tell me I’m not allowed to do on my own time If I’m not the type to be worried about building more hundreds of millions.

Personally? I am. I would want to keep stacking the money. But not everybody is like that. If he isn’t that worried about what his job thinks when he’s already set for five lifetimes, I can hardly be critical of it because I personally would try to make half a billion before I quit. If he’s fine with 30 million more power to him.

Life is too short to listen to a manager at a job you don’t need.
    wait wait wait

for the last time….what he did wasn’t legal

there’s not one place in america you can take your pistol out in the middle of the nightclub and wave it around

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Jasper's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing View Post
    I think so. I just don't think at that age that you learn anything. You're entitled. You're rich. You actually believe you're untouchable.

I'd like to believe that he won't be stupid enough to be recorded with a gun again, but let's face it, he probably dances around like a clown with guns while he's at home all the time. So the question is, do you think he'll get caught again or do you think he'll do everything in his power to not get video taped with a gun ever again?
    OP thinks everyone should think and act lik his dumb ass.

Ja loves bball and will clean it it.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

No more fake violence. But Ja will have another scandal. It’ll be when his GF walks in on him unexpectedly with another h0mothug.

Local High School Star

What's wild though is this most recent incident was just him flashing a gun for like a split second on a video where you literally had to pause it to even see the gun.

I was surprised he was suspended this long for that

Honestly, I don't. I think he was wigging out for awhile and it all kinda hit him at once. He didn't expect to have to deal with this level of BS. I don't think he's dumb enough to put himself through it again. He might be 'involved' in something again, but I doubt he will be to blame.

-Smak

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    No more fake violence. But Ja will have another scandal. It’ll be when his GF walks in on him unexpectedly with another h0mothug.

Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Street Hunger View Post
    What's wild though is this most recent incident was just him flashing a gun for like a split second on a video where you literally had to pause it to even see the gun.

I was surprised he was suspended this long for that
    That was his second offense. If it happens again, he might be playing in China after that. And if he does it in China, we'll never hear from him again.

He's a huge idiot. Knowing him, this won't be the last time but only question there is when will it happen again.