Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567
    College superstar

Default Re: 46 y/o Warriors assistant coach and 43 y/o Hertha Berlin (football) president die

So when the mainstream makes an uproar over healthy people dying from co vid it’s okay?

Default Re: 46 y/o Warriors assistant coach and 43 y/o Hertha Berlin (football) president die

I wouldn't have taken the vaccine if I didn't have to in order to travel. I did - and I feel no better or worse after it. I wouldn't have got it if I didn't have to - much like any vaccine or the flu shot, etc.

People who fixate on this are losers though. Was literally just in Europe for a holiday and saw some protest in England. Had no idea what it was about, and turned out it was some anti vaxxer vs vaxxer march, and I couldn't help but think how much of a loser everyone there was.

A 46 year old died? Yeah no shit - it happens a lot. Happened before the vax, and will happen after it.

Quote Originally Posted by plowking View Post

People who fixate on this are losers though. Was literally just in Europe for a holiday and saw some protest in England. Had no idea what it was about, and turned out it was some anti vaxxer vs vaxxer march, and I couldn't help but think how much of a loser everyone there was.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

I wouldn't have taken the vaccine if I didn't have to in order to travel. I did - and I feel no better or worse after it. I wouldn't have got it if I didn't have to - much like any vaccine or the flu shot, etc.

A 46 year old died? Yeah no shit - it happens a lot. Happened before the vax, and will happen after it.
    Many of us are physicians/surgeons/medical-researchers or in my case, our significant other is a surgeon.

You might be shocked if you realized just how many medical professionals refused to receive it or forged it, on account of both risks to them, but much more importantly … EPIGENETIC changes that will effect all offspring going forward.

I know that probably sounds too frightening for some readers to take seriously, but sadly, it is looking like certain batches will indeed have horrific epigenetic changes, not to that vaccine recipient themselves, but to their progeny’s ovarian integrity; tissue remodeling factors, immune system genetics…. It’s a horrifying mess, potentially far worse than any airway/lung/pulmonary harm from the risk of a severe natural infection upon vulnerable demographics (elderly, obese, diabetic or the combo of obese diabetic elderly.)

I wish this wasn’t the case, and I would vastly prefer it to be how you want to view it…. As if concerns are nothing more than tinfoil hat crop circle level bullshit. But when social media corporations are actively harming the reach of leading Genomics experts and researchers …. Everyone should be concerned, and not attempt to reduce that concern to some sort of “inconvenient social ill” or to some sort of social acceptance measurement.
    Last edited by BarberSchool; 01-27-2024 at 02:12 PM.

Those guys cannot move on lol. Shouldn't they just be proud that they are still alive nowadays?

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Those guys cannot move on lol. Shouldn't they just be proud that they are still alive nowadays?

If the media was still talking about it you wouldnt move on either.

You march to the beat of their drum.

Why should crimes by the people that rule you be forgotten?

Its not even a "moving on" thing, since its not in the past. People are dying from it, now.

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater View Post
    If the media was still talking about it you wouldnt move on either.

You march to the beat of their drum.

Why should crimes by the people that rule you be forgotten?

Its not even a "moving on" thing, since its not in the past. People are dying from it, now.
    I wouldn't blame if that's what you think. But even if that were the case, how can the ones truly responsible be held accountable for what happened? I doubt these 'powerful people' would be arrested and imprisoned so easily. They'll always get away with it.

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post
    Many of us are physicians/surgeons/medical-researchers or in my case, our significant other is a surgeon.

You might be shocked if you realized just how many medical professionals refused to receive it or forged it, on account of both risks to them, but much more importantly … EPIGENETIC changes that will effect all offspring going forward.

I know that probably sounds too frightening for some readers to take seriously, but sadly, it is looking like certain batches will indeed have horrific epigenetic changes, not to that vaccine recipient themselves, but to their progeny’s ovarian integrity; tissue remodeling factors, immune system genetics…. It’s a horrifying mess, potentially far worse than any airway/lung/pulmonary harm from the risk of a severe natural infection upon vulnerable demographics (elderly, obese, diabetic or the combo of obese diabetic elderly.)

I wish this wasn’t the case, and I would vastly prefer it to be how you want to view it…. As if concerns are nothing more than tinfoil hat crop circle level bullshit. But when social media corporations are actively harming the reach of leading Genomics experts and researchers …. Everyone should be concerned, and not attempt to reduce that concern to some sort of “inconvenient social ill” or to some sort of social acceptance measurement.
    I see people having babies, no more complications than before, no more sudden deaths by all statistics.

I'm not an expert on anything medical related, but doesn't getting the flu itself interfere with the epigenetic side of things?

Everything I've seen from both sides shows me no one has any real proof of anything as of yet, and we're all just tooting our own horn on what we think. My take? Don't care. I'm fine, my fams fine and the rest of the world seems fine? 40 and 50 year olds having heart attacks? Wow - thats never happened before....

NBA Superstar

Quote Originally Posted by BarberSchool View Post

Out of curiosity, how is it looking like this? Very few of the subjects in question are even 2 years old so I'm interested to understand how their ovarian integrity in particular is able to be analyzed.

Banned

I see people having babies, no more complications than before, no more sudden deaths by all statistics.

I'm not an expert on anything medical related, but doesn't getting the flu itself interfere with the epigenetic side of things?

Everything I've seen from both sides shows me no one has any real proof of anything as of yet, and we're all just tooting our own horn on what we think. My take? Don't care. I'm fine, my fams fine and the rest of the world seems fine? 40 and 50 year olds having heart attacks? Wow - thats never happened before....
    That's interesting, I could have sworn the vaccines were Safe & Effective(TM) beyond a shadow of a doubt.

NBA rookie of the year BarberSchool's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ShawkFactory View Post
    Out of curiosity, how is it looking like this? Very few of the subjects in question are even 2 years old so I'm interested to understand how their ovarian integrity in particular is able to be analyzed.
    Numerous studies of the shots in question, in other mammals with shorter lifespans (rodents and such) are showing significantly elevated levels of premature ovarian failure in offspring of recipients.

The mechanism is based off similarities to what was causing abnormalities during the follicular phase on menstruation in human female recipients.